Classic, winning good looks
Modern classics, built by hand, these wooden boats evoke the timeless elegance of the tradition of rowing. But don’t be deceived by the romantic exterior. While the Mahogany Series may convey all the charm of the days of yore, it’s still not as much about winning good looks as it is about good looks winning!
Renowned Levator craftsmanship incorporates high-performance composite materials and forward-thinking design to ensure that the heart of a winner beats within these working tributes to the aesthetic and heritage of a sport that is also a way of life.
The Original VAK Shell
- Designed in 1969 by Jürgen’s father, Jakob Kaschper
- Maintenance free white composite decks
- Fully adjustable welded-aluminum anodized riggers
- For traditionalists who also want modern options
- All-wood, classic Vak-Shell design
- Premium vacuum applied epoxies
- Hand-rubbed polyester mirror finish
- Stunning “AA” mahogany decks
- Classic looks, best-in-class tech
- Durable hybrid mahogany-Kevlar veneers
- Compression-molded carbon fiber structure
- Dreher composite rolling bearer seat